Perhaps it's jz consider a special day for me.
Time passes very fast.
In the blink of an eyes, it has been 2 years.
Although 2 years is not a very long period, yet there were joys and despairs.
I learnt alot from these 2 years.
As i mentioned in my old blog,
I might be look cheerful.
In fact, i am a gal with a weak individuality.
I am not that tough as u think.
As the saying goes,
Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.

Looking forward....
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. By Bernice Johnson Reagon
Last but not least,
10 minutes more,
Happy 0819 to me.
P/s: menstrual pain ='(
Logging off,
charyene
2 comments:
what date is it?... something special?
hee hee..
ya something special for me..
a memorable day for me..
a day to be remembered
xD
Post a Comment