Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY eve

GIONG HEE HUAT ZAI!!
GIONG HEE GIONG HEE


This is a red post. CNY mar.


Happy Chinese New Year to all of u.
It's ady 1.07am now.

Guess how was my reunion dinner jz now?
ONE WORD, HOT! soree i got abit boh song lar. tau why?
once we start our reunion dinner, suddenly BOH DIAN (no electricity).

WTH~ walao eh, lu wui sia mi baru ka boh dian lai??
so hot lar!!  luckily the day is still very bright. and we still can see da food lar.
HAHA!.

the foods. 
note: torch light beside.
my reunion dinner
HOT!
yummy :D

Around 11.00pm
AMA QQ
* ama also wear ang ang, cuz ang ang boh hai lang!!!*

ama's cutting the red paper

mama's busy pasting the red paper
pineapple for sembahyang
banana & mandarin oranges
and last but not least. i paling suka dis la.. hahaha ama is talking to me tat time but i was playing there :D



Once again, Happy Valentine's day and Happy CNY!!  


DONG DONG QIANG!! 


p/s: youngsters please dun sleep so earlyy!! :) papa mama baru boleh usia panjang :)

7 comments:

zelphiee said...

Lol. I feel so bad for you guys. Really is HOT romantic dinner. Not that kind of sexy hot but is PANAS MACIAM HAE (prawn)punye HOT!! So happy to see everyone geh face. Especially ama! She's so beautiful and adorable. Bubu, juju missing you guys liao.

zelphiee said...

Lol. The last picha, look at your cheeky face. Ha ha. Later tio kong kam!

P/s: Typo earlier.

©ΉΛRЧEИE said...

not romantic at all! :( ahzhen n ah em also keep complaining why reunion dinner baru boh dian lai.haha!.

i love ahma er. she is the cutest ama in the world <3 <3

Yeng er miss ju er tooo!!!!

haha, muka tebal ma..LOL telah tio kong kam :x

zelphiee said...

I see from you face also I know you tio kong-kam-ed liao. AHAHAHAHHAHA.

zelphiee said...

Sigh, after so long I am here didn't get to talk much with you guys but just now was awesome. Every hokkien word I learnt I used. LOL. Actually I don't really know what does kong kam means. My friend told me is something like kena-marah-taisei. Lol. Guess is not really a bad word. I don't know la. Too happy to see you guys already. Too happy to see ama. Bubu. Missing you guys.

©ΉΛRЧEИE said...

hahah! juju QQ~ we are happy to see u lar. u r stil da AHJU i know, cakap kuat kuat dan laugh kuat kuat.

HAHAHA~ actually wa pun tak tau wat does kong kam means also. haha~ jz scold for fun sometimes.

ju er, i think i try to update da blog once i collect nana's photos from her camere kay :) be patientt!! :D muacksss

zelphiee said...

I was literally shouting yesterday cause ama and ahkim kept ha ha ha. No choice but to shout and had a slight sore throat. lol. The line was awfully bad. Never experienced such lousy connection and the voices were breaking up. But I still had fun! XD