Thursday, April 8, 2010

PEKCHEKPLUSEMO

Again, I have neglected my blog. I couldn't find the free time to sit here and slow slow blogging. It is like few months i din visit u- my blog, Every week full of assignments and midterms. SICK OF ALL THESE! Most of the course like accounting and business administration have already finished their midterms and assignments. What about my course?

One assignment and One midterm left. awh God! I wish i can enjoy like them to bbq or steamboat around. I have no more chance to enjoy like them. And i have rejected all the appointments due to the busy-ness everyweek. How SOU HENG it is!. :(

Now, week12 ddd, stil got 2 weeks more then wil reach my study week and finals coming soon. T_T. Oh ya, tis sem finals i oni have to take examination for 4 subjects cuz the another subject's mark is jz calculate based on our coursework marks for five assignments..

okay stop talking about studies. I am really pek chek with all these.. *shift 123456789*

About the emo-ness, i have no idea to express my feelings here. I only can tell it is super complicated!. All the feelings are mixed together. T_T I wonder, why oways those bad luck like to come together? BIG BIG SIGH! Hope there is better luck comes towards me after all these. I hope i really hope. and i know, everything will be fine soon..


okay, consider updated my blog dd, i have to back to my assignment world.
will try to update it when im free. nex post : grandma's bday, sister's bday ... ETC ETC
argh! i dunno wat happen to my blog that cause all my comments lost!!! :(

No comments: