No class for today. self-declared: no class.
Initially suppose to attend for the two-hour lecture class [portfolio management] from 12pm – 2pm.
but i skip it. :D
It’s week 2 now.
Im gonna to mention this in every post - “Time flies”
Week 2 start ponteng class already. Proud of myself. Haha.

The reason why I skip for today class is to accompany grandma to "fuk chan" for the 2nd time. reached the clinic around 11pm.
A very good news, ama’s legs have been fully recovered. and this is my very 1st time to witness the doctor to pull out around 60sth clips from ama’s leg. Doctor also showed us the Xray for the b4 and after.
After that, dad brought us to eat dimsum as our brunch. :D Omg, I miss dimsum :D cant eat it since I back to Kampar. EMO!
After the dim sum-> Lawan kuda. It’s located in Gopeng. The middle of ipoh and Kampar. Nth much to tel. just passed by few fish farms and bought some fruits.
OKAY finally back to Kampar. Since, juju jz came back from UK, i bring them to visit my campus from block to another block. A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J.

Waved as they left my hostel.
No comments:
Post a Comment