04/08/2012
Saturday, an off-day for three of us.
I woke up at 3pm and start doing houseworks as usual.
I am the one who responsible to make sure everything is tidy and put in order,
while my sister is the one who responsible to wipe the floor and make sure the floor is clean and shiny.
Out of sudden, my sister shouted in the wash-room and claimed that she broke the mop handle.
I was like, OMG? broke again? This is not the first time she broke the mop handle. -..-"
I really don't have any idea how can she break the mop handle easily.
The-Hulk-Sister credited to Charmaine Chew
what a funny expression from the sister after breaking the mop handle.
3rd time >.<
Mop breaker----------> Charmaine Chew
My effort :D
Vacuum-ed all the dust from the shoes rack and put some newspaper on it.
Too many high heels from the sisters. #speechless
排排坐,吃果果 !
Speaking about the dinner, we went to Bar.B.Q Plaza, Sunway pyramid for our dinner after the housework. We queued up for quite a long time and it finally reached our turn after one hour. It is the first treat from my sister after she worked :) Thanks for the big treat :D :D :D
In the pic: Sister waited impatiently for the dinner.
Sister ♥
Pork set
Chicken set.
My favourite Bacon. Yummy..
Beef Set
Huhu, finally cleared everything.!
Had a satisfying dinner. and hope for the next treat yeah ! (:
人最重要活地开心,吃地开心!
ps: LCW, You are still the best in my heart, I feel proud of you! I am one of ur fans, We Love You ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment