Monday, May 25, 2009

Nervousness


It's hard to describe my feelings now. nervous, panic and bla bla bla.
A rush of blood to the head, i signed in my MSN.
I scrolled down my contact list and i saw my friend's Personal Message wrote that result has been released.
I asked him to confirm whether the results has been released.
He told me that he checked his results at 7 something just now, but he couldnt log in now.
So, I signed in to my UTAR Portal immediately but the stupid idiot page show me that PAGE LOAD ERROR!
Until now, I still cant connect to the page....

ISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Saya mau
Hantam kasiNYA!!

5 comments:

zelphiee said...

he he... stay calm ler. apa hal nervous pula? ish ish.. i have all faith in you ler! ;]

©ΉΛRЧEИE said...

ahju, UTAR now change policy ady..no more resit oni got retake..ONCE fail it then nid to pay more RM7oo++ then retake the sub on nex sem.Itu babi ACCOUNTING lucky i din fail it but nearly fail..haha THANK GOD! saya memang benci itu ACCOUNTING..

zelphiee said...

lol, accounting really is not my cup of teh tarik too. seriously. I hate it a lot too!!! every time got this paper i sure po pi I pass dah cukup. Don't want anything distinction or merit. But now here, no more this kinda paper liao. Phew~

But still, gratz that you passed all your papers ler! he he. Feel so happy for you too.

btw, where are you now?

©ΉΛRЧEИE said...

Thanks JUJU.*muacks*
but my year 2 semester 2 still got 1 accounting so called Managerial accounting.BABI betui again nid to poh pi poh pi it dun fail!

HAHA im still in Teluk Intan.next monday sch reopen (=

S.Guardian said...

Don't worry sure you will pass with flying colors =P