Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boringness



Today is a boring Saturday. Days without my sister are very boring. Perhaps i'm just cant get used to it bcuz usually she'll be the one whom i always talking with wheneva i back to my hometown.

*big Sigh* 



I miss you, sis.

Just woke up from sleeping and i need to study for the next test so called "Economic analysis and policy" which exams on Tuesday. I have to memorize many theories and graphs. X_X. Feel so lazy and reluctant to memorize those theories thingy because between calculation and theories, i would prefer calculation.



Graphs


Theories

After this test, i still got 3 tests, 4 presentations & 5 assignments to go. God bless me.
Try to spend some time to watch some drama in order to reduce my stress.

Anyway, I did try to use my own way to memorize or make myself easier to remember it. Study Hard and wish myself good luck...



Current Mood:


Current Status:
*Coughing* [hope to get well soon]

No comments: